My struggle for treating pneumonia and excessive inflammation

An only  breast milk feeding child never faces  pneumonia so severely. I got 9 children at my village,  who got affected with pneumonia badly during their childhood days, but they all were more than 2 and half years old when they got affected  with it first time. It proved that foods and inflammation are related to each other. My parents told me that I was three years old when I got affected with pneumonia first time. So if a child is fed only milk, no matter whether it is breast milk or animal milk,he never faces neither pneumonia nor inflammation(not formula milk because it contains vegetable oil.) Second thing, during covid 19 infection many animals like dogs, cats  and lions got affected with this virus but none of them was dead, I tell you why covid 19 is not fatal for animals, it is just because of their feeds. So please have a trust on it and apply this diet plan strictly for 18 to 20 days and see the results by yourself. 

Note - you have to follow this diet plan very very strictly for 18 to 20 days. A little thing except  the told  diet plan can affect the whole result so apply this diet plan very very strictly. By Following this diet plan strictly you can treat mums, gangrene,herpes, pneumonia inflammation and any sort of fatal wound that hasn't been getting cured for a long time. 

Dear readers, I was a very severe  patient of pneumonia and I had been facing it since my childhood.  But now it's been more than  three years. I faced neither pneumonia nor inflammation or pneumonia fever and I have been living a strict but healthy life without any medication. I have a very sensitive body and I used to  face either  pneumonia or inflammation at a time. I have faced septic  six times so far. A little scratch or cut on my skin did take a form of a huge wound that took months to get treated. The doctors used to prescribe me very strong antibiotics but after some years, they stopped working and I had no option. I had some ayurvedik doctors(Vaidya) at near by  town and whenever I visited them for treatment. They  suggested me not to eat some particular things. After some years I realized that there were many things that did make my body inflamed. So I started  avoiding  many things to eat. In this duration I had come to know that wheat, milk and white sugar are non- inflammatory things. Because they caused  me no problems and these things were enough to surviving. And I got a huge relief. After that I started to observe which things were inflammatory or which not by eating them one by one for a short period of time. It took me more than 25 years, now I won't face neither pneumonia nor inflammation. Now if I get any small scratch or cut on my body, it be treated itself within four  or five days without any medication or without applying any ointment. So I want to ask a question to the doctors why I don't face inflammation now and where is the virus of pneumonia now. Tell me, there are thousands of species of living things, and covid 19 is fatal only for some of the humans. Why the animals never face mums,  gangrene or septic. Why their wounds be easily treated. It is not a natural deed but their feed. I tell you this thing works. Once I faced scabies for two years and it was a nightmare for me. But I observed this thing during that infection I didn't face neither pneumonia nor any other inflammation problem for two years. I did bath in cold water but I never face common cold or pneumonia for two years time period. So I observed this thing that inflammation has one form at a time. I have a gangrene patient at my village. I told him my story and he took my diet plan list. He began to follow it strictly and for his surprise, the discharge of his  wound stopped after four days. But one day he ate a half of an apple. Next day he find  the wound getting wet again. I asked him if he had eaten any fruit or vegetables. First he denied but later he accepted that he had. Now his wound is cured and he walks like an ordinary person. Dear readers I tell you that the doctors will never recommend you this thing because they do not know it. This thing has no side effects. And it is free of cost so if someone in your relation facing this sort of problems, please share this thing with him . I tell you, having taken too much antibiotics my liver and kidney got damaged. And I spent a lot of money for treatment so far. 

I am from India and my contact no. is +919867067377/harshhamde@gmail.com  if you have any query please call me. 

Thank you. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Treatment for pneumonia and excessive inflammation