Treatment for pneumonia and excessive inflammation

  It took me more than 25 Years to discover this thing. I am a very severe patient of pneumonia and inflammation. I have a very sensitive body and if I eat anything inflammatory, my body becomes sensitive and I face either inflammation or pneumonia at a time. I checked it out by eating particular fruit, vegetable or  grain for a particular time period . So it took me more than 25 Years to sort out these foods. During covid 19 infection, in some cases a patient's immune system becomes too sensitive and it produces excessive mucus. And if it is not controlled on time ,it takes a form of septic and the patient dies. What i am going to tell you, it is a natural way to control the over inflammation. Please read it thoroughly. 

Non inflammatory diet plan.

1. All the products that are made from/of wheat and barley but not bread, biscuits or cookies because they contain vegetables oils.

2. All the products that are made from pure animal milk like curd, cheese, ghee, butter clarified etc. 

3. Paprika powder,red chilli powder,  coriander powder,turmeric, sea salt,tea, white sugar. Mustard oil.  

4. All, non - vegetable foods like mutton, chicken, fish, eggs, pork, beef etc.

5. Apricot, lemon (not limes).

6. Masoor daal, cinnamon. 

(mostly these grains and fruits are grown only in cold areas. ) 

I tell you, I used to face pneumonia or inflammation severely after every two or three months time period. A small scratch or cut on body used to take a form of a wound that did take months to get treated. I faced septic six times so far. when I got fed up by taking the antibiotics and they stopped working. I have no option but that. There are many things that are inflammatory and make a human body inflamed. if you have a sensitive body and you eat these things. Your body acts overwhelmingly, it produces more mucus or more white platelets to counter the problem. Sometimes the immune system becomes autoimmune and it acts overwhelmingly without a reason. Generally a human body does take 12 to 15 days to produce antibodies against any virus. In covid 19 infection, in some cases the human body acts overwhelmingly and produces more mucus. And before having the immunity the patient faces saptic and this is the reason the affected person dies.  tell me the reason, why on a ventilator, a patient condition gets better after 6 or 8 days. It is just because he does not eat anything but he takes glucose for surviving and as I told you glucose is a non - inflammatory food. Second thing, during covid 19 infection many animals like dogs, cats  and lions got affected with this virus but none of them was dead, I tell you why, covid 19 is not fatal for animals, it is just because of their feeds. Why won't the animals face gangrene, mums and excessive inflammation problems. It is not a natural deed. I tell you if you strictly eat only none-vegetarians grilled or boiled foods for 15 to 18 days without any sort of spices except lemon (not lime because lime is very inflammatory thing ). As we know that vitamin 'c' is a must to boost out immunity and none of the meaty foods provides vitamin c there. You can take sea salt, it is none inflammatory too. If you follow this diet plan very very strictly, you start to  observe the results after four or five days and you can achieve zero inflammation withing 15 to 18 days. So please have a trust on it, and apply this diet plan strictly for 15 to 18 days and see the results by yourself. If you follow this thing during covid 19 infection you never face the worst and you never need a vantilater support to breathe. 

Note - you have to follow this diet plan very very strictly for 15 to 18 days. A little thing except  the described  diet plan can affect the whole result so apply this diet plan very very strictly. By Following this diet plan strictly you can treat mums, gangrene,herpes, pneumonia inflammation and any sort of fatal wound that hasn't been getting cured for a long time. 

Dear readers, I was a very severe  patient of pneumonia and I had been facing it since my childhood.  But now it's been  three years. I won't face neither pneumonia nor any sort of pneumonia fever and I have been living a strict but healthy life without any medication. 

I tell you the doctors will never recommend you this thing because they do not know it. And with this thing you can cure many incurable diseases without spending a single penny. This thing has no side effect. 

During covid 19 infection i mailed this thing to many doctors and one of them took this thing seriously. She practiced this thing  on her patients. She offered only grilled or boiled none-vegetarians foods to covid 19 affected petients and she was very surprised to see the results. She admitted that corona virus could not have survived for more than four days and sooner they got rid of this dreadful virus veryeasily. She uploaded a video on youtube on this success, but youtube had removed that video two or three hours later. 

I don't know why this thing is being suppressed. But I know one thing, it is the only cure for this dreadful problem. In coming time if this thing is proved right, the doctors who ignoring this thing  will be responsible for all the lost of innocent lives that could have been saved. 

If you have any query please let me know at: harshhamde@gmail.com. 

Thank you. If you have any questions or querie, please call me at 9867067377, 

For more details, click on my blog- https://harshhamde.blogspot.com/?m=1


Please share this thing with the person who needs it most. 

Thank you. 

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My struggle for treating pneumonia and excessive inflammation